The EVCOM Screen Awards are the premium awards for corporate film and branded digital content. The 2017 winners’ ceremony will take place on 23rd June at BAFTA 195 Piccadilly, reflecting the pinnacle of the art of corporate film-making.
The Screen Awards ceremony will celebrate the art and craft of moving images. Guests will be welcomed with refreshments and, after networking in the David Lean Room, will proceed to the Princess Anne Theatre for the awards presentation.
The focus of the ceremony will be on the screen with 4k projection, state of the art sound and judges’ feedback on the winning entries – a fitting presentation for the outstanding corporate films of the year.
The evening will conclude with champagne and canapes and the opportunity for all guests to grab selfies or professional portraits by the press wall.
Category winners from the EVCOM Screen Awards will be invited to attend the glittering EVCOM Industry Awards gala ceremony on Friday 17th November. The Industry Awards, in partnership with Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine and Meetpie.com, bring together all sectors of the industry – live, film and digital – for a “best of the best” gala night encompassing the most prestigious categories of the EVCOM Live, Screen and Clarion Awards, along with new categories reflecting the integrated communication industry.
Screen Award sponsors receive a comprehensive package of benefits, including on-going digital engagement with thousands of opted-in members and industry associates.
Branding and general rights
- Sponsorship of one category
- Use of EVCOM and event logos in your digital and print assets until 60 days after the ceremony
- Acknowledgment on relevant solus emails to potential entrants, attendees and judges
- Acknowledgment on the official announcement of event nominees (May/June)
- Recognition on the official Press Release of winners to industry media straight after the event
- Company logo on AV presentation at awards
- Two tickets to the event
- VIP representative to present the Gold, Silver and Bronze awards on stage
- Name check during presentation
Twitter – 13,000+ followers
- One tweet announcing category winner including your Twitter handle and URL (subject to 140 characters)
- Generic sponsorship tweet linking to EVCOM URL featuring all sponsor information
- Retweeting of sponsor tweets when using the event # (within reasonable parameters)
Linkedin Forum – 1,300+ members
- Two editorial postings to the EVCOM Linkedin Forum containing links to the event sponsorship URL. You are encouraged to engage in the discussion.
- Post event analysis to be posted on the EVCOM Linkedin Forum with links to event sponsorship URL.
EVCOM Website – 15,000+ site page views per month
Acknowledgment and link (where relevant) on:
- Category section of the EVCOM website
- EVCOM Clarion Awards sponsors page
- EVCOM sponsors and partners page evcom.org.uk/sponsors/, linked to EVCOM homepage
EVCOM weekly Newsfeed email – 8,000+ associates including in-house corporate teams
- Branding and reciprocal link on all relevant weekly Newsfeed newsletters
- Recognition in the official announcement of sponsors just before the event
Full package just £2,500
For more information please contact Dave Comley on 07585 112319 or email email@example.com.
Click here to download a pdf version of the above sponsorship package.