Baby Talk Live’s objectives were to help Danone employees:
• stay focused on priorities and play a part in delivering 2013’s plans
• understand the impact of actions on reputation
• talk with conviction about brands and products to keep customer satisfaction levels high
• connect more across the business
Baby Talk Live is an integral part of Danone Baby Nutrition’s internal communication strategy. This annual conference brings the whole company together to discuss the business’ priorities, with a view to boosting employee engagement. Engagement sits at a healthy 96% but the business faces challenges from new entrants to the sector, which pose a threat to market share and profitability. The market is also highly regulated and undergoing significant change.
MEASURES OF IMPACT AND EFFECTIVENESS
Delegates were surveyed before and after the event.
• 95% left knowing the priorities for 2013
• 89% understood how they could support Danone’s priorities
• 99% understood the impact of their actions on Danone’s reputation
• 97% left feeling able to talk about Danone’s products
• 97% felt motivated