ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a skilled and practical individual to join our workshop team. You will be a team player who can work well with your workshop, operations and project management colleagues across the business, providing practical solutions in response to project build briefs.
- Undertake the build of exhibition stands, fit out of exhibition vehicles, stand components and adhoc event equipment for our clients, working to time deadlines and keeping to budget.
- Interpret drawings from the creative team to create the aforementioned kit
- Give input to Workshop Foreman and/or Project Manager to ensure practical solutions, best finishes, materials etc.
- Complete any work to the right specification and highest standard
- Undertake the ongoing maintenance and annual refit work to our client’s equipment – liaising with the appropriate colleagues to determine exact requirements and reporting back any concerns regarding equipment condition
- Carry out pat testing to client and TRO equipment
- Offer support and guidance to workshop based colleagues as appropriate
- Take part in monthly team meeting and contribute feedback, ideas and new initiatives
- Driving company vehicles – requirement to drive cars, vans and other vehicles for which you hold the valid driving entitlement
- Follow all procedures and guidelines which are relevant to your work – be mindful of H&S guidelines
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Some experience in a similar role would be beneficial but not essential – if you are a good egg with the right can-do attitude then we would consider you for this role.
APPLY AS FOLLOWS
email a CV and covering letter/email, explaining why you would be right for the role to email@example.com