Corporate Producer Role
We’re an award-winning internal communications agency and we’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic video producer to be part of an integrated team bringing business stories to life.
You’ll have a track record of success in corporate production, working closely with clients to deliver creative and effective film and animation for both internal and external audiences across a range of channels.
You are comfortable with the technical side – programme production, post production and distribution across channels and platforms; you’re great with clients – understanding their needs and developing and presenting ideas – and want to work on significant integrated campaigns with a team of talented colleagues.
You’re also engaging, creative and well organised, and able to get on with the job of managing multiple high-quality film and animation projects that meet client and audience needs.
In return, we offer a thriving work environment, the opportunity to work with great clients and projects plus a competitive salary package and benefits including profit share and pension contributions.
See below for full job description. Send your CV and a brief summary of ‘why you’ to Richard Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about Sequel on our website http://www.sequelgroup.co.uk
Closing date – 12 August 2016.
Title: Video producer
Based at: Islington, London
Sequel Group is a full service agency specialising in creating integrated and inspiring communication – regular content and channels and one-off campaigns.
We create and deliver all our client work in-house through talented writers, designers, web developers, video producers, graphic artists and strategy managers.
That range of client work includes magazines, apps, microsites, ESN channels, video, animation, project management, internal training and strategic communications support.
We’ve been in business for more than 40 years and in 2015 were awarded IOIC Agency of the Year.
The video producer will develop and deliver high quality, creative and effective programmes to agreed budgets, working closely with the wider Sequel team on both stand-alone and integrated video projects for both internal and external audiences. The person will report to the Head of Video who is responsible for the quality of output across the company.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Manage a number of projects at once, and deliver high quality video on time and on budget, working with the wider Sequel team and freelance staff
• Develop trusted relationships with key clients, through engagement with the content of projects and delivery
• Create and manage budgets
• Take briefs, develop, prepare and be part of delivering creative proposals and pitches
• Have the understanding and ability to work across media and teams
Specific job skills
• Track record of success in working closely with corporate clients to deliver creative and effective film and animation
• Solid knowledge and understanding of programme production, post production and distribution across channels and platforms
• Familiar with / capable of running with mixed media campaigns as well as having relevant Video Producer experience
• Comfortable with different levels of production: complex live shoot, animation and a variety of video solutions
• Knowledge of the technical requirements of distribution via web, mobile and other channels and platforms; understanding of social media’s role in moving image
• Good use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Professional and business-like with excellent written and spoken English, listening and communication skills.