MCI is an independent global association, communications and event management agency. Our combined expertise enables us to offer strategy, creativity and execution in the field of association management (AMC), Congress and Exhibition (PCO), live communication, meetings, events and incentives and performance improvement programmes. In the UK we have a staff of over 50 based in our Petersfield, Glasgow and Belfast offices. Across the world we have over 61 offices in 31 countries. www.mci-group.com.
To act as the Project Manager and be responsible for the development, production and delivery of projects from proposal, to delivery, to debrief and final reconciliation line with client’s requirements
- To deliver events and projects on time within budget and to meet and exceed client’s expectations.
- To actively set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project.
- To effectively communicate, maintain and develop client relationships with a view to retaining existing business and developing new opportunities.
- To manage supplier relationships and to actively see opportunities and cross sell MCI product practices.
- To manage operational and administrative functions as required to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of specific projects
- To provide leadership, direction and support to the team whilst maintaining motivation and enthusiasm to successfully deliver the project
- To travel on site inspections and attend and project manage events as required.
- To be fully responsible for all project budgets from conception through to reconciliation.
- To pro-actively report up on development of projects to the Client lead.
- To drive for excellence in customer service and quality delivery.
- To monitor and maintain quality and adherence to processes, identifying and contributing to their improvement.
- To represent MCI UK (and the wider group) as and when necessary or appropriate
- Educated to A level or degree or qualified by experience
- Awareness of event risk assessment and health and safety implications
- Good destination knowledge of UK and overseas
- Proven track record in account/project management of events
- Experience in budget monitoring and management
- To demonstrate four years relevant experience with management responsibilities
- Computer literate in Microsoft products
- Full UK driving licence
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Eligible to work in the UK
- UK & International travel required
Please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary and benefits package, expected salary and benefits package, notice period and confirmation that you hold a full driving license and have access to a vehicle to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At MCI, we believe that when people come together, magic happens. That is why we have been bringing people together through innovative meetings, events, congresses and association management since 1987.