Senior Event Manager
Competitive Salary & Excellent benefits
A rare opportunity to join an award winning Production Company renowned for creating memorable events for some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Conferences, events, parties, exhibitions, from the smallest private event to the largest international conferences with thousands of attendees.
We can guarantee that no two events are the same, no two days are the same. It gets busy.
Reporting to the Head of Production you will work closely with both the Production & Logistics teams to deliver Events from conception to completion.
- Taking a brief, pitching ideas & creative options.
- Defining the technical specification.
- Manage live events, conferences, & parties from proposal stage through to onsite delivery.
- Management of suppliers & crew in the build-up & during event delivery.
- Compiling production documents, onsite schedules & health & safety documentation.
- Controlling budgets.
- Using strong client management skills to maintain & further develop existing relations.
You will have a track record of project managing corporate events & a thorough understanding of the production process. You will need to be prepared to work hard both on your own & with others in the team, be fun & informal but always professional. There is great scope to develop the role & influence the development of the business.
- 5+ years successful event management experience, planning & running corporate events
- Experience in creating & designing event programmes, including event themes, messaging, branding, content ideas & creative approaches to improving audience engagement & interaction.
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong project direction & management skills, ability to manage multiple timelines, deadlines, actions in a collaborative extremely fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to come up with solutions & overcome obstacles.
- Proven effectiveness in contract negotiations.
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skills, exemplary time management.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask & work to tight deadlines.
- Experienced at financial & budget management.
- Develop & maintain a current & in-depth knowledge of the industry & new trends.
- Excellent business software skills including MS Office, knowledge of Adobe Creative suite is preferable.
- Self-motivating, initiative, with high energy.
- High personal standards & promotes them in others.
- A decisive & assertive decision maker who can interpret any situation to proceed with a prioritised action plan that achieves the results required.
- Excellent presentation & articulation skills.
- Flexible, versatile & copes well under pressure.
- Passionate about achieving business success & driving account improvement.
- Personal commitment to organisational excellence; displays honesty, integrity, & a strong sense of ethics in all decisions & actions.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent Company Pension scheme (8% Company Contributions).
- Company bonus (profit share) scheme.
- 20 Days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Bupa health care (after a qualifying period).
- An extra days holiday for your birthday (to be taken in your birthday month)
- Free eye tests.
- Excellent career progression.
- Creative and fun working environment.
- Office fussball.
- Fizzy Fridays.
Join an established company with integrity, determined to create effective events.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to:
Closing Date: 1st April 2016.
Please note that whilst we endeavour to respond to every application, due to the amount of applications sometimes this is not possible.