ABOUT THE ROLE
“We are recruiting for a stand-out Senior Account Manager to work across FMCG brand activations on a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity.
We work with a variety of FMCG brands, including those who operate in on-trade environments. We regularly work with clients’ integrated marketing agency teams to ensure consistency across all brand communications. We are looking for a motivational leader who has proven experience in leading client projects from conception through to delivery. The ideal candidate will have experience working with FMCG and alcohol brands, in on-trade environments, with knowledge or experience of shopper marketing. An understanding of how brands engage with consumers through social channels and techniques is advantageous. A minimum of 5 years’ experience is desired along with a proven track record of managing a team”
A TRO Senior Account Manager will be expected to manage end-to-end projects – from the taking of a brief through to project reconciliation. Main duties include:
- Client servicing – you will be the main point of contact for client/s ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, with flair. You will be expected to set agendas, manage meetings and drive forward actions throughout the duration of a project.
- Inter-Agency Skills – confidence and experience in working across multiple agency groups that form the client/s agency group.
- Harnessing creativity – from driving brainstorms to managing the 2D and 3D creative process.
- People management – be that a line reportee or colleagues within other areas of the business such as the Creative Studio, Production and Logistics. You will be the ‘glue’ that holds a project together.
- Live event management – ensuring your live event/s run smoothly from set-up through to breakdown including overseeing the production / build and logistics processes. May include some late night / weekend work.
- Finance management – creating cost estimates, negotiating best rates, protecting margins and reconciling projects. You can expect to manage budgets of £250k+.
- All round good egg – executing all of the above with a smile on your face and a spring in your step.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Typically a minimum 5 years+ experience.
- Proven experience of managing end-to-end projects in a similar environment, with a good understanding of production / build and logistics.
- Can-do attitude and oodles of passion for live events and experiential marketing.
- Experience of working with alcohol brands or in on-trade environments.
- Experience / knowledge of shopper marketing is preferable.
- Experience / knowledge of social media marketing is preferable.
- Displaying an understanding of how events and experiential fit within the full marketing mix would be highly advantageous.
APPLY AS FOLLOWS
email a CV and covering letter/email, explaining why you would be right for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org