“We are looking to find a stand-out Senior Account Manager to work within the BMW team.
We work on some very high profile events, getting involved in the full sponsorship activation process for the PGA Championship and Goodwood Festival of Speed. We get involved in every aspect of the event planning and delivery and we work closely with BMW’s integrated marketing agency teams to ensure consistency across all brand communications.
We are looking for a motivational leader in the making who has proven experience in leading large scale projects from conception through to delivery for a client with the very highest of standards. The ideal candidate will have meticulous attention to detail and will be used to working within the corporate environment. ”
A TRO Senior Account Manager will be expected to lead end-to-end projects – from the taking of a brief through to project reconciliation. Main duties include:
- Client servicing – you will be the lead contact for client/s ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, with flair. You will be expected to set the agenda and drive forward actions throughout the duration of a project.
- Harnessing creativity – from driving brainstorms to managing the 2D and 3D creative process.
- People management – you will be expected to take on a line manager responsibilities and to also manage the relationship with other colleagues within the business such as the Creative Studio, Production and Logistics. You will be the ‘glue’ that holds a project together.
- Live event management – you will be expected to direct an activation team to ensure your live event/s run smoothly from set-up through to breakdown.
- Finance management – creating cost estimates, negotiating best rates, protecting margins and reconciling projects. You can expect to manage budgets of £500k+.
- All round good egg – executing all of the above with a smile on your face and a spring in your step.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Typically a minimum 5 years+ experience.
- Proven experience of managing end-to-end projects in a similar environment, on a similar scale with a good understanding of the build process.
- Ambitious, can-do attitude, displaying oodles of passion for live events and experiential marketing.
- A proven understanding of how events and experiential fit within the full marketing mix, with experience of working on integrated marketing campaigns alongside other agencies.
- Proven experience of managing pitch responses and leading pitch presentations.
APPLY AS FOLLOWS
email a CV and covering letter/email, explaining why you would be right for the role to email@example.com