Wanted – passionate and ambitious Producer for an international award-winning production company.
We are currently looking to recruit a senior producer to join the team at Pukka Films.
The role will require an experienced producer with client-facing skills and experience.
The role will suit someone with a minimum of three years agency experience.
The chosen candidate will be expected to work as part of a small team, as well as autonomously.
You will need to demonstrate and be comfortable with:
- presenting ideas to clients
- experience with managing budgets, schedules and crew
- technical knowledge of digital work-flows and post-production
- directing content on small interview-led films
- producing large-scale drama shoots
- strong writing skills including responding to briefs
- engaging and working directly with senior clients
- an ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
For more details please contact Andrew de Lotbinière firstname.lastname@example.org
BAFTA-nominated Pukka Films has been changing behaviour through the universal language of film since 2002.
UK and international clients include BP, BT, Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, Driving Standards Agency, Linde, Metropolitan Police, Maersk Oil UK, Ministry of Defence, Enel, the Health & Safety Executive, HESS and Saipem.
Our award-winning dramas are used by global organisations to improve workplaces, work practices and businesses.
If you have mission and business-critical issues to address and recognise the role that quality film can play, you’ve come to the right place.
You can see examples of our work here: www.pukkafilms.com/work
Pukka Films also develops projects for film and TV. In 2014 we produced our first feature film – Kajaki – the True Story – which was nominated for a BAFTA in 2015 for outstanding debut feature and was in the Guardian Readers top 10 films of the year 2014.