Job Title: Project Director
Company: CC Communications & Events Limited
Location: Odiham, Hampshire
Salary: £50-£55k + Benefits
Preferred start date: July/August 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young and dynamic boutique communications and events agency (www.cceventsltd.com) to help shape and grow a high calibre project team and deliver a wide variety of first class events and communications for some of the world’s leading brands and a small number of ultra-high net worth (UHNW) private clients.
CC Communications & Events Limited is a boutique communications and events agency based in Odiham, Hampshire (just off J5/M3). We specialise in the design and delivery of high quality live event communications for some of the world’s leading brands and a small number of UHNW private clients. From Management Offsites to Global Summits, Incentive Travel programmes, Product Launches, Private Parties and Corporate Ski Experiences – we deliver strategic and creative event management that engages audiences and delivers exceptional results.
Following a number of new client wins we are looking for a strong Project Director to join our friendly and experienced team. You will work closely with and be responsible for the whole project team – running multiple projects in the UK and overseas as well as overseeing and managing small high end and luxury bespoke events for some of our UHNW private clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape and grow a high calibre project team and to become part of the agency’s leadership team.
General responsibilities include:
- Exceeding client expectations through exceptional communication and delivering superior solutions
- Working across multiple projects both in the UK and overseas
- Overseeing all areas of a project and managing the project team(s)
- Liaising with logistics, production and design teams
- Liaising with event delegates and suppliers
- Working with the Managing Director in leading responses to new leads and helping to direct RFI and RFP responses
- Contributing to the creation of the agency’s ‘little black book’ – what’s hot, what’s not, latest hotel, restaurant and private members club openings in London, quirky party, entertainment and theming ideas, best suppliers etc as well as general research and keeping on top of new destinations, venues and luxury global trends
- On-site support
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with at least 10 years full time event management experience within an events agency and hold a full UK driving licence. They will have managed operational, financial and creative processes at a senior level leading projects from proposal to completion; be used to working with C Level stakeholders and have a proven track record of nurturing and developing high calibre project teams to deliver a wide variety of events across a range of industry sectors.
A strong client centric approach, good commercial awareness, experience of working in a fast paced office environment and an interest in food and luxury travel experiences would be ideal, but most of all, the ideal candidate will be highly organised, creative, enthusiastic, bright and personable and take pride and passion in their contribution to the business.
In return the agency will give you the opportunity to work within a great, warm cultured environment with a real teamwork atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to feel empowered, develop your skills and become a core member of the agency’s leadership team.
To request a copy of the full job specification and to apply for this position please contact us at the e-mail address below.
Expiry date: 29/04/2016
Contact name: CC Communications & Events Limited
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
All applications to be made in writing. No telephone calls please.
No recruitment agencies.