This is an exciting opportunity to head up an award winning production company within a larger media agency.
Straker Films is a leading, highly respected corporate production company which is now part of Zinc Media (formerly Ten Alps). Zinc Media is a large and growing media agency with a broadcast, campaign and publishing portfolio, based in central London. The acquisition of Straker Films allows them to grow their presence in the corporate communications arena.
Straker Films now has a wider and much more integrated offering for clients and we are looking for an energetic person to head up the business and drive it forward. Reporting to the CEO and managing director, you will be supported by senior members of the agency. This is a great opportunity for an executive or senior producer with drive and ambition who wants that next step up.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to the shaping of the company and building a profitable business
- Be client facing – leading credentials and pitch meetings as well as managing key accounts
- Manage a small production team to deliver a high quality product
- Responsible for resourcing talented teams for specific projects
- Have very solid corporate video production skills with 5-10 years’ experience working at a high level
- Are able to produce winning proposals working with a team and have experience of pitching
- Have outstanding client handling skills and a record of delivering excellence
- Love corporate communications and are curious about clients’ businesses
- Approach projects with a high degree of intelligence
- Enjoy spotting business development opportunities
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are personable and fun!!
A very competitive salary package is on offer to attract the best person. Central London location.
Please contact Sharon@strakerfilms.com with your CV. Please note, we will be interviewing as we get applications in, so contact us as soon as possible if you are interested!