Competitive Salary & Excellent benefits
A rare opportunity to join an award winning Production Company renowned for creating memorable events for some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Conferences, events, parties, exhibitions, from the smallest private event to the largest international conferences with thousands of attendees.
We can guarantee that no two events are the same, no two days are the same. It gets busy.
- Manage production design elements of any client project from inception to conclusion, to ensure all projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Ability to work from initial design briefs, to brainstorming ideas through to design and delivery.
- Take design briefs from Event Managers to produce; large format print, branded environments, presentations, microsites, email campaigns, graphics for video edits and additional event collateral.
- Management of pre event PowerPoint design & formatting.
- Management of any web design elements required internally or on client briefs.
- Assist with preparation & delivery of pitches into new & existing clients.
You will have a track record of design in a similar environment & a thorough understanding of the design process. You will need to be prepared to work hard both on your own & with others in the team, be fun & informal but always professional. There is great scope to develop the role & influence the development of the business.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience and basic knowledge of web design in particular Squarespace.
- Be able to clearly demonstrate skills in the fundamentals of design: composition, typography, colour and image making.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to design for multiple projects, large or small to tight deadlines.
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skills, exemplary time management.
- Excellent business software skills including MS Office and knowledge of Squarespace or similar software is preferable.
- Will be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a confident communicator, able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-motivating, initiative, with high energy.
- High personal standards.
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Personal commitment to organisational excellence; displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions.
- Excellent Company Pension scheme (8% Company Contributions).
- Company bonus (profit share) scheme.
- 20 Days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Bupa health care (after a qualifying period).
- An extra days holiday for your birthday (to be taken in your birthday month)
- Free eye tests.
- Creative and fun working environment.
- Excellent career progression.
- Office fussball.
- Fizzy Fridays.
Join an established company with integrity, determined to create effective events.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to:
Closing Date: 1st April 2016.
Please note that whilst we endeavour to respond to every application, due to the amount of applications sometimes this is not possible.