£19,000 – £22,000 + excellent benefits
A rare opportunity to join an award winning Production Company renowned for creating memorable events for some of the UK’s most recognisable brands. Conferences, events, parties, exhibitions, from the smallest private event to the largest international conferences with thousands of attendees.
We can guarantee that no two events are the same, no two days are the same. It gets busy.
Reporting to the Head of Production, but working in a supporting role to a number of the team, across multiple events from conception to completion.
- Provide a supporting role across a number of different disciplines, working with a number of Project Managers in all aspects of event management.
- Sourcing, negotiating and managing venues, accommodation, catering, technical, design, print, entertainment and any other required suppliers.
- Creating, maintaining and updating event production documents.
- Production of delegate collateral and print.
- Management of crew accommodation, subsistence and logistics.
- Work within our operational systems, including duties such as creating purchase orders, reconciling credit cards & petty cash.
- Onsite event delivery in a supporting role (onsite lead role where appropriate).
- Manage and maintain event equipment stock.
- Experience of working in a corporate environment.
- Experience of working in a fast paced industry.
- Customer service experience.
- Interpersonal & communication skills, exemplary time management.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
- Good business software skills including MS Office.
- Self-motivated, initiative, with high energy.
- High personal standards.
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- Personal commitment to organisational excellence; displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decisions and actions.
- Have good organisation & time management skills.
- Have a willingness to muck in on any job, no matter how big or small.
- Excellent Company Pension scheme (8% Company Contributions).
- Company bonus (profit share) scheme.
- 20 Days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Bupa health care (after a qualifying period).
- An extra days holiday for your birthday (to be taken in your birthday month)
- Free eye tests.
- Excellent career progression.
- Creative and fun working environment.
- Office fussball.
- Fizzy Fridays.
Join an established company with integrity, determined to create effective events.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to:
Closing Date: 1st April 2016.
Please note that whilst we endeavour to respond to every application, due to the amount of applications sometimes this is not possible.