We are on the lookout for a handful of great Account Managers to join us at our West London office. Ideally you will have 3 years’ experience of account management and will be confident and proficient at managing end-to-end projects in the fields of live events and experiential.
We are looking for people who can hit the ground running and have passion and energy for our industry – if this is you – please apply!
A TRO Account Manager will be expected to manage end-to-end projects – from the taking of a brief through to project reconciliation. Main duties include:
- Client servicing – you will be the main point of contact for client/s ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, with flair. You will be expected to set agendas, manage meetings and drive forward actions throughout the duration of a project.
- Harnessing creativity – from driving brainstorms to managing the 2D and 3D creative process.
- People management – be that a line reportee or colleagues within other areas of the business such as the Creative Studio, Production and Logistics. You will be the ‘glue’ that holds a project together.
- Live event management – ensuring your live event/s run smoothly from set-up through to breakdown including overseeing the production/ build and logistics processes.
- Finance management – creating cost estimates, negotiating best rates, protecting margins and reconciling projects. You can expect to manage budgets of £250k+.
- All round good egg – executing all of the above with a smile on your face and a spring in your step.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Typically a minimum 3 years+ experience.
- Proven experience of managing end-to-end projects in a similar environment.
- Can-do attitude and oodles of passion for live events and experiential marketing.
- Displaying an understanding of how events and experiential fit within the full marketing mix would be highly advantageous.
APPLY AS FOLLOWS
email a CV and covering letter/email, explaining why you would be right for the role to email@example.com