ABOUT THE ROLE
“We are recruiting for a stand-out Account Manager to work across FMCG brand activations / programmes.
We work with a variety of FMCG brands, including those who operate in on-trade environments. We regularly work with clients’ integrated marketing agency teams to ensure consistency across all brand communications. We are looking for an eager, motivated person who has proven experience in leading client projects from conception through to delivery. The ideal candidate will have experience working with alcohol brands or in on-trade environments, with knowledge or experience of shopper marketing. An understanding of how brands engage with consumers through social channels and techniques is advantageous.”
A TRO Account Manager will be expected to manage end-to-end projects – from the taking of a brief through to project reconciliation. Main duties include:
- Client servicing – you will be the main point of contact for client/s ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, with flair. You will be expected to set agendas, manage meetings and drive forward actions throughout the duration of a project.
- Harnessing creativity – from driving brainstorms to managing the 2D and 3D creative process.
- People management – be that a line reportee or colleagues within other areas of the business such as the Creative Studio, Production and Logistics. You will be the ‘glue’ that holds a project together.
- Live event management – ensuring your live event/s run smoothly from set-up through to breakdown including overseeing the production / build and logistics processes.
- Finance management – creating cost estimates, negotiating best rates, protecting margins and reconciling projects. You can expect to manage budgets of £250k+.
- All round good egg – executing all of the above with a smile on your face and a spring in your step.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Typically a minimum 3 years+ experience.
- Proven experience of managing end-to-end projects in a similar environment, with a good understanding of production / build and logistics.
- Can-do attitude and oodles of passion for live events and experiential marketing.
- Experience of working with alcohol brands or in on-trade environments.
- Experience / knowledge of shopper marketing is preferable.
- Experience / knowledge of social media marketing is preferable.
- Displaying an understanding of how events and experiential fit within the full marketing mix would be highly advantageous.
APPLY AS FOLLOWS
email a CV and covering letter/email, explaining why you would be right for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org