Location: Central London, Southwark Street
Salary range: competitive based on experience + commission
Start date desired: February 2017 onwards
A leading, global brand communications agency, INVNT exists to challenge convention, challenge competitors, challenge mindsets and the marketplace. We work with brands and organisations to set strategy, build brand allegiance, strengthen relations, create demand, and align organizations with target audiences worldwide. Our clients include PepsiCo, Oracle, General Motors, Merck, Grant Thornton, ESPN, and Miele.
Our offices are strategically located in London, New York, Washington, DC, Detroit, San Francisco and Laguna Beach. INVNT is a subsidiary of Time Inc., one of the world’s leading media companies. It reaches more than 130 million people globally each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Time, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Marie-Claire, NME and Decanter.
As New Business Director for INVNT, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities for the Company. You will develop the new business strategy alongside the MD EMEA, create new business leads in the agreed sectors, pursue those leads, bring in RFIs and RFPs. You will provide support to Production throughout the RFP and ensure a smooth handover of the client relationship to the Producer.
• Find and secure new business opportunities
• Research prospects and industries to understand challenges and opportunities
• Develop prospect list and maintain in Salesforce
• Cold call prospects to secure pitch opportunities
• Create and deliver capabilities/credentials presentations
Where appropriate, you will also help the London team grow business within existing accounts, pursuing leads within client organisations to grow accounts organically. Building existing relationships alongside the Producer
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of clients’ products and services, business objectives, and their challenges and opportunities
• Help develop account plans
• Regularly meet with clients to discuss business objectives and opportunities
• Minimum of 10 years sales experience with at least 5 years in experiential/live events, both B2B and B2C
• Good existing relationships in the Live Events sector
• Proven sales track record
• Exceptional influencer
• Solid understanding of production lifecycle
• Wicked smart, ambitious and collaborative
• Live by a Challenger mindset
• Thrives under pressure
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Position to be filled ASAP.
Applications can be made to NewBizDirectorjob@invnt.com